Saturday 12 January 2008

Andrea Pfister

Flicking through"Shoes" by Linda O'Keefe I came across some amazing designs by Andrea Pfister- who, I am ashamed to say, I had not heard of before.

The Los Angeles Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandise -http://www.fidm.com/- described him as:

"A master shoe designer... his exquisitely designed shoes, embellished with sequins, multicolored pearls, and lavish embroidery, attest to his individual creativity and craftsmanship."

Some of my favourite A.P designs:






















i want / need those shoes...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the boots, they would go perfectly with a dress by Octopi which I also covet...

Cate said...

the shoes are very original and unique! i hadn't heard of andrea pfister before...

PEA-CHE said...

Andrea Pfister used to have a boutique on Rodeo drive when he was with the Fin Part group out of Italy. I am happy to have over a 100 pairs of his handmade perfections!